Login to your RTA account as:Individual / Company Trusted agent Create an account
Disclaimer: This translation is powered by Google, RTA is not responsible for the accuracy of the translation
To revert back to original language please click Show Original in the google toolbar that will appear on top of the page.
1. Developing a flexible road and transportation infrastructure capable of adapting to climate change.
2. Developing innovative solutions and technologies that integrate existing and new transport systems.
3. Developing smart applications and electronic information for users that contribute to facilitating transactions and completing trips smoothly and easily.
4. Encouraging smart mobility, such as autonomous mobility, interconnection between vehicles, and communication between various modes of transportation and roadside devices.
1. Developing mass and individual means of transportation and infrastructure that are safer and more secure.
2. Developing smart monitoring and warning methods to ensure the safety and security of users of various means of transport.
3. Reducing the number of accidents and human and material losses in transport systems and its related infrastructure,
4. Raising user awareness and providing training opportunities.
1. Increasing the use of mass transportation, reducing reliance on private vehicles in the transportation process, and reducing the number of individual trips.
2. Increasing the use of zero-emission means of transportation, such as bicycles, electric scooters, walking, and others.
3. Switching to environmentally friendly vehicles and reducing the levels of air pollution resulting from vehicle exhausts.
4. Treating and reducing the levels and effects of pollution resulting from various means of transport using modern and innovative solutions.
1. Developing infrastructure and transportation systems that facilitate the movement of people of determination and help societal integration.
2. Developing innovative solutions, applications, and technologies to enhance the mobility of people of determination.
1. UITP will select candidate cities for this category and DAST Judging Committee will nominate the Pioneering City in Sustainable Transport based on certain criteria.
2. Target Audience: Cities of the Middle East and North Africa
We are here for you. Do not hesitate to communicate with us via the following channels:
Copyright © 2023 Roads and Transport Authority, all rights reserved.
This site is maintained by the Roads and Transport Authority.
The site is best viewed using IE10 and above, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Page last modified:
Content loading ...
Please wait for a moment