If the customer does not desire to use the card even though it is still good:
- The customer submits the card at the ticket office
- The customer requests refunding the balance of the NOL card
- Refund fees will be deducted (5 AED or 2.5% of the remaining balance)
- The customer receives the remaining balance in cash.
If the card is damaged or misused by the customer (these cases do not require the approval of the Automatic Collection Systems Department)
- The customer submits the card to the ticket office
- The customer submits a form to recover the NOL card
- The customer fills in a form to refund the remaining balance
- The customer receives the remaining balance
- The customer replaces the damaged card and adds 20 AED to the balance (optional).
Note: If the customer misuses or does not use the card, the service fees will be deducted and the customer receives the remaining balance.