Yousif Ahmed Al Redha
Chief Executive Officer of Corporate Administration Support Services Sector
Mr. Yousif Ahmed Al Redha is the Chief Executive Officer of Corporate Administration Support Services Sector. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering and Systems from the University of Southern California, and he has more than 30 years of professional experience starting as an engineer at the Dubai Municipality, progressed and posted as Director of Human Resources and Development, Director of Administrative Services, and Director of Development and Corporate Performance. Al Redha played a key role establishing RTA in November 2005 and achieving its strategic goals.
As a CEO, he is responsible for:
• Managing and developing financial strategies and ensuring the financial sustainability of RTA
• Ensuring the delivery of effective services to employees and customers
• Mapping out strategies to improve customer experience in various channels and delivering excellent services to achieve their happiness
• Supporting corporate identity by ensuring the implementation of marketing strategies and plans
• Improving the qualifications of employees, attracting competent individuals, and improving human resource policies and systems
• Managing and following up the procurement of RTA’s agencies and sectors as well as vendor contracts
• Designing, constructing and managing RTA’s facilities and monitoring projects progress
As a Chairman of the Supreme Committee for Financial Policies, he contributed to savings for RTA amounting to approximately AED2.7 billion during the past years.
Received the medal of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum in appreciation of the efforts of the team of the Dubai Metro Red and Green Lines for delivering the project on time.
An active member of many RTA or Dubai committees:
• Supreme Committee for Financial Policies
• Senior Leadership Committee
• Supreme Committee for Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
• Supreme Committee for Customers Service
• Council of Happiness and Quality of Life
• Steering Committee of Human Resources Strategies and Policies
• Supreme Committee for Management of RTA Events