Text Size

Audio help


Other Languages

Disclaimer: This translation is powered by Google, RTA is not responsible for the accuracy of the translation

To revert back to original language please click Show Original in the google toolbar that will appear on top of the page.

Home/ RTA Services / Service Details
Share icon
linked share whatsapp share

Apply for Replacing a Lost/Damaged Permit to Work as a Female Supervisor for School Transport

This service enables you to apply for replacing a lost or damaged permit to work as a female supervisor for school transport.

Female school supervisors and companies that work in the field of school transport are eligible to apply for this service.
Required documents
  1. Copy of the permit in case of loss or original permit in case of damage.
Service fees
  • 200 AED permit fees
  • +20 AED Knowledge and Innovation fees.
Process time
  • 1 working day.

Through website

  • The customer logs in using the username and password.
  • The customer selects the service and uploads the required documents.
  • The customer is required to settle the fees by credit card.
  • The customer selects the suitable time to receive the permit from the centre.
Average waiting time
  • Instantly.

According to the remaining validity of the original permit.

What you will get

Permit for a female to work as a supervisor for school transport.

Terms and conditions
  • The lost or damaged permit must be valid.

This service has no FAQs.

Home/ RTA Services / Service Details

You are being redirected to an external website

Please wait a moment ...

Content loading ...

Please wait for a moment