Through service centre:
- The customer submits the required documents
- The customer receives a response through fax (if the customer does not receive a response within 10 days after submitting the request, he must follow up on it in person)
- In case of a preliminary approval, the customer is required to settle the yearly fees at the centre to receive a receipt
- The customer submits the receipt to the Traffic Department which in turn opens a service request to start designing the sign and calculating the fees
- The customer is informed about the fees through a financial claim sent through email or received upon his personal presence at the centre
- The customer is required to settle the fees at the centre
- The customer receives the receipt and submits it to the centre to start the installation works.
Note: Federal and governmental centres (authorities and institutions) are entitled to submit the request through a letter addressed to the Traffic Department along with the required documents.