- The customer logs in using the username and password
- The customer chooses the “advertising service”
- The customer is redirected to the advertisement management system
- The customer uploads the scanned required documents and receives a number for the transaction
- The concerned parties at RTA check the request (technical study)
- The customer receives the approval or the rejection of the request through the website
- In case of approval, the customer is required to settle the fees and receives the permit from the Customer Happiness Centre in Umm Ramool or Al Barsha or Al Kifaf.
Note: For more information about the approval or the rejection of the request, the customer can visit the Advertising Section at the Customer Happiness Centre - Umm Ramool, from Sunday to Thursday between 7:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.