Roads & Transport Authority - Service Details


Use the toggle below to switch the contrast

Contrast switch:

Increase or decrease the size of the text to make it more suitable for your reading comfort.

Text resize

Default Setting

Use the text-to-speech button to convert the written text into audio for your convenience.

Read Speaker:

Learn more about our accessibility features

Learn more

Home/ RTA Services / Service Details

Apply For Temporary Access Permit To Temporary Construction Sites

This service enables you to obtain a permit for providing a temporary entry/exit for any construction site.


Consultants are eligible to apply for this service.

Required documents

  1. Letter detailing the land use and traffic impact (excluding private villas)
  2. Letter describing required works addressed to the Right of Way Services Department
  3. Engineering plan of the required temporary entry/exit
  4. Copy of your valid trade license
  5. Dubai Municipality affection plan
  6. Pictures of the site from all sides showing the road network
  7. Construction and demolition permit from e-services
  8. Temporary Fencing approval from RTA and/or Dubai Municipality
  9. Building permit and completion certificate
  10. Copy of old permits in case of renewal
  11. Permit from land owners if their land is used as entry/exit
  12. Plan showing the surrounding roads


Permit to provide temporary entry and exit for construction sites.

Service fees

100 AED.


The validity varies according to the condition and the type of the request.

Average processing time

Centre: 10 minutes.

Ways to apply


Through centre:

  • The customer submits the required documents
  • The customer is required to settle the fees
  • The customer receives the permit.

Terms and conditions

This service has no terms and conditions.


This service has no FAQs.

Do you have any Suggestion or Feedback?






How often do you use the RTA e-Service?

Home/ RTA Services / Service Details

You are being redirected to an external website

Please wait a moment