Through website or mobile application:
- The customer enters the personal details and the details of the card
- The customer is required to settle the top-up fees by credit card or debit card
- The customer waits 48 hours
- The customer uses the card at any entrance gate at the metro station or can insert the card at any parking machine for a few seconds and then removes it.
Through centres, kiosks and banks:
- The customer presents the card
- The customer is required to settle the top-up fees and the service fees (if any) by credit card or in cash
- The balance will be topped up instantly.