Through the service centres:
- The customer submits all the documents at the driving institutes or registration offices licensed by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
- The driving institute opens a traffic file for the customer
- The customer undergoes an eye test at one of the authorised optical shops by RTA
- The customer receives the permit to start the driving lessons
- In case the customer passes the tests, he receives a license from the driving institute
- In case the customer fails, he must take 8 new lessons and book another appointment for the final driving test.