Through the service centres:
- The customer or the representative of the company heads to the Road and Transport Authority (RTA) and submits all the required documents
- RTA issues the permit and the customer starts the training at the site
- RTA appoints a date for the customer's test (traffic signs test)
- After passing the test, the customer books an appointment for the parking test and is required to pay the fees for requesting an appointment
- After passing the parking test, the customer books another appointment for the road test and is required to pay the fees for requesting an appointment
- After passing all the tests, the customer heads to Dubai Traffic Department in Deira with the passing certificates to receive the site driving permit.