- The vehicles must be within the list of approved vehicles, according to the specifications and standards mentioned in the agreement concluded between the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) and the luxury vehicles company
- The vehicle must be manufactured during the current year or 1 year before using it on a condition that it is not previously used for other services. Previous usage times will be added to the overall operating time of the vehicle
- The company has the right to register 7-seat vehicles (one of which should be Toyota Previa/Honda Odyssey) from the first class; and 9 other registered luxury vehicles provided that these vehicles do not exceed 10% of the overall number of vehicles in the fleet
- The company can register administrative vehicles for company use only
- Lengthy vehicles are subject to testing from the “Technical Committee” at the Licensing Agency to register them or transfer their files from one company to another or renew the registration after 7 years of manufacturing them
- The company must submit all the required documents in order to complete the process of vehicle registration according to the requirements of the channel.
Note: These specifications change based on the agreement between RTA and the luxury vehicles company.