It is important to practice safe driving techniques in unfavourable weather conditions. In that regard, below are some tips for driving during bad weather conditions.
Safety Tips During Rain
- As winter is around the corner, check the validity of the brakes, tires, and headlights of your vehicle before starting your journey.
- Before driving in the rain, whether it is a short trip or not, make sure your wipers work well for a safe journey.
- If you have to drive in the rain, always double the safety distance between you and the vehicle ahead for your safety and that of others.
- Drive slowly when it is raining so you can always keep control of your car and avoid worrying about having to stop suddenly behind other vehicles.
- As the winter season approaches, make sure to check your tires for a safe journey when it rains.
- When driving in the rain, always follow traffic signs and do not instantly press on the accelerator when the traffic light turns green to avoid losing control on the slippery roads.
- For your safety and the safety of others, when it's raining, please drive cautiously and carefully at a reduced speed.
- When driving in the rain, drive cautiously and do not exceed the speed limit for your safety.
- Important advice for drivers when it rains:
Leave a safe distance between other vehicles.
Do not overtake other vehicles except in ideal conditions.
- When it rains, we advise all drivers to drive cautiously and carefully to get to their destination safely.
- Driving in the rain requires you to focus more. Turn on your headlights and keep a safe space between the vehicle ahead of you to avoid a collision.
Safety Tips During Dust
- Before driving in dusty weather ensure that all your car headlights work well.
- Please be careful while driving in dusty weather and reduce your speed while switching lanes for your safety and that of others.
- If the weather gets dusty while driving, close your windows and turn on the AC for your safety on the road.
Safety Tips During Fog
- For a safe and comfortable drive during foggy weather conditions, stay to the right side of your lane to stay clear from vehicles coming from the opposite direction.
- When driving in the fog, keep an eye on your speed and ensure you have your fog lights on for a safe journey.
- For your safety and that of others while driving in the fog, use your vehicle signals when necessary to warn vehicles coming from behind.
- Do not drive in the fog with your high beam lights as it reduces the visibility, instead drive with your fog lights on.
- If it is foggy outside and you must stop your car, park it on the side of the road away from passing cars and ensure to turn your hazard lights on.
- When driving in foggy weather, relieve pressure on the accelerator and use the brakes if necessary.