Maitha Bin Adai is the Chief Executive Officer of The Traffic and Roads Agency at RTA, which is responsible for Conducting detailed studies to design, construct, manage, and operate an integrated traffic and roads network in addition to implementing the studies' results pertinent to setting up and applying taxes of traffic and roads and improving traffic technologies.
• Bin Adai has a professional record of over 21 years, during which she has assumed several roles within various UAE government entities
• She holds a Master's Degree in Transportation Engineering & Operations from the University Newcastle/UK , and a Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering from Kuwait University
• Since 2006, Eng. Maitha Bin Adai has assumed the role of the Chief Executive Officer of the Traffic and Roads Agency at RTA, leading the 3.7 billion Dirham annual budget and more than 1,200 employees who plan, design, build, maintain, and operate the 12,215 lane Kilometers of Dubai’s world-class highway system
• In 2005, she served as Director of Roads Department, where she was responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary team to successfully construct two of the largest bridges in Dubai history; Al Gharhoud Bridge and Business Bay Crossing
• From 2001 to 2005, she held the position of Head of Traffic & Technology section at Dubai Municipality, and was responsible for Intelligent Transportation Systems, Traffic Impact studies and transportation Planning
• From 1993 until 2000, she served as Traffic and Design Engineer at the Roads Department of Dubai Municipality
• She Headed several delegation teams to bring the best international practices in Traffic Engineering, Safety, and ITS in Australia, Netherlands, Norway, Austria , Malaysia, and Sweden
• She heads the service coordination committee at Dubai's level.