Through website and mobile application:
- The customer logs in using the username and password
- The customer enters the number of the plate and its code
- The customer proceeds to insurance refund certificate
- The customer is required to settle the fees by credit card
- The customer receives the service from the service centre (Deira or Umm Ramool) or through a courier company for a charge of 20 AED. The courier company makes 3 attempts to deliver the service before sending it back to the centre where the customer collects it.
Through service centres:
- The customer submits the required documents
- The customer is required to settle the fees
- The customer receives the certificate.