What are the general polices to manage the qualification and evaluation of vendor/supplier?
- The e-qualification system is considered as the only approved channel for receiving and processing qualification requests from vendors.
- Qualification is applicable for any legal business formation in UAE, including : single business, consortium or joint venture.
- Vendor has the right to apply for qualification for only three scopes at the same time and any additional qualification request for another scope at this stage cannot be applicable, unless the closure of one of these three applications is conducted.
- All scopes which are applicable to be qualified in the electronic system will be defined in coordination with the concerned departments.
- List of scopes is reviewed annually as per the needs of the concerned departments from vendors. The concerned department may request to add a new scope to in the electronic system or suspend a current scope (when required).
- Vendor/supplier’s qualification and performance evaluation processes are conducted as per the approved policies posted on RTA website, (determining the role and responsibility of each party within approved time frames set in the Service Level Agreement).
- Vendor will be a subject to the qualification process in case he intends to sign supply contracts exceeding one million Dirham annually with RTA or if the expected value of the supply contract is equal to one hundred thousand dirham and above.