Welcome to the page of People of determination - I can not see very well page
Please select from below three option to go to respective page. If more information required please do contact RTA Help line 8 0 0 9 0 9 0 or fill the call back form to get help from RTA representatives. Please use up arrow and down arrow to move across sections and use tab to navigate inside sections. click number zero to go back to People of determination landing page.
RTA Help line: 800 9090
I find difficulty in
- Parking Provision for special needs near the main station entrances.
CCTV for hearing-impaired persons
- CCTV for hearing-impaired persons
- RTA has dedicate counters to the People of Determination at its key customer service Centres.
Ticket selling booths
- All ticket-selling booths are designed to be accessible to wheelchair users.
- Free seats on all rail facilities for wheelchair users
- All marine transport stations have been designed to be user-friendly to the People of Determination .
Permanent Parking Permit
Click the link below to apply For a permanent parking permit for people of determination
Renewing A Permanent Parking Permit
Click the link below for renewing a permanent parking permit for people of determination
Lost Or Damaged Permanent Parking Permit
Click the link for Replacing A Lost Or Damaged Parking Permit For People of Determination (Tourist Permit)
Amending A Permanent Parking Permit
Click the link to Amend A Permanent Parking Permit
Renewing A Temporary Parking permit
Click the link to Renew A Temporary Parking Permit For People of Determination
Amending A Temporary Parking Permit
Click the link for Amending A Temporary Parking Permit For People of Determination
nol Braille card
nol Braille card is a personal nol card that is printed with "Braille letters" for people of determination with visual impairments can distinguish it from the rest of the cards in their possession by touching their prominent letters that express the word (nol)