The obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers, who are visiting our websites, is of utmost importance to Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)..
Data Collection and Data Usage
- Collect personal information for the purpose of personalizing your experience and responding to your requests / input in the most relevant way. RTA will not share any e-mail or other information submitted through its websites.
- Provide electronic transaction capabilities when you provide any personal and/or payment information. Such information may be collected, processed and disclosed to external Dubai Government Departments to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for such activities as billing, permits, licenses and other business-related purposes.
- Collect usage statistics for site management, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. The information does not identify you personally. The following information about your visit is collected: - The Internet domain and/or IP address from which you access the RTA’s Website; - The type of browser and operating system used to access RTA’s Website; - The date and time of the visit; - The pages visited
Other websites and Applications
If you get notified about account changes you didn’t make or you doubt any privacy compromising, please communicate with us via email@example.com or call the toll free number 8009090.
Protection of personal information
- Your personal information is only available to the RTA employees who have a need to know it. It will not be available for public inspection without your consent. Also, no site user information will be shared, sold, or transferred to any third party without your prior consent.
- Access to such information is only given to those qualified professionals who provide RTA online services consistent with your interactions with our site.
- Right to review, amend or correct personal details any user supplying us with his /her personal details is entitled to review, or amend those personal details at any time.