Steps of participating in online auctions through RTA portal
To take part in the online auctions through RTA's website, you should first register at the RTA website.
However, if you are not registered:
Please register as a New User (Individual or Company) via the RTA's portal, (at the Header of RTA webpage), then follow the steps.
The registration process will not take more than 5 minutes.
If you are already registered:
Login using your RTA's User Name and Password (at the Header of RTA webpage), or after selecting "Licensing Services" form the Frequently Used Services Menu (at the bottom Left side of the English webpage), then follow the steps.
2. After login, please move on to "Licensing Services":
• Select "Licensing Services" from the left menu, which will take you to your own profile page.
• The first time you login, you are required to add your traffic file details to your own licensing services account, if not already added.
3. Your own licensing board will appear, which contains info about vehicles registered in your traffic file, among others. Select "My Plates"
4. The auction link will appear. If there is an ongoing auction at the moment, click the link under "My Plates" section, then follow the steps.
5. Deposit: In this step you should make sure that the auction deposit is paid, only then, you can start selecting the number plates you are interested in.
For more information and inquiry, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the customer service Call Center 8009090.